Washington & Oregon Gardener’s Guide
Proven Plants for Inspired Gardens
By Debra Prinzing & Mary Robson
Cool Springs Press, 2005
Debra Prinzing and Mary Robson combine their talents to share their years of garden wisdom and experience to help readers plan, plant, and maintain a beautiful and healthy garden. This book is filled with the authors’ personal recommendations of plants that thrive here in the Northwest, presented in a concise, helpful format.
Washington & Oregon Gardener’s Guide features:
• 186 individual plant selections, from annuals to vines
• A large, full-color photograph of each plant
• An easy-to-use format
• Specific advice on planting, growing, and care (including pest control)
• Garden planning and design ideas
• Quick reference symbols to indicate a plant’s sun and water requirements, and added benefits, such as attracting birds or butterflies.
Read about Mary Robson