The Northwest Gardeners’ Resource Directory – 9th ed.
Created by Stephanie Feeney, Edited by Debra Prinzing
Sasquatch Books, 2002
Serious gardeners know that this is the definitive sourcebook for anyone obsessed with gardening and all its pleasures. Affectionately called the “Yellow Pages for Gardeners,” the ninth edition of The Northwest Gardeners’ Resource Directory builds on a solid foundation that’s rooted in every aspect of gardening, garden touring, horticulture, and landscape design resources in our region.
• More than 300 nurseries in Washington, Oregon and western B.C. including hard-to-find “gems.” Driving directions, descriptions and websites included.
• More than 200 gardening clubs and organizations that bring like-minded gardeners together and that can help you with particular plant questions and gardening techniques.
• Sources for seeds – from around the corner, across the state, and the other side of the globe.
• Special gardening services and products from arborists to ZooDoo.
• Over 90% updated and new information from the last edition.
Updates to the Guide are available on this website. Got an update of your own? Submit it!